Vol. 73, n° 05-06, May-June 2018
– An iterative heuristic approach for channel and power allocation in wireless networks
Giovanna Garcia, et al.
– Video conference in the fog: an economical approach based on enterprise desktop grid
Roman Sorokin, et al.
– Efficient and viable intersection-based routing in VANETs on top of a virtualization layer
Martin López-Nores, et al.
– Outage probability of macrodiversity reception in the presence of Gamma long-term fading, Rayleigh short-term fading and Rician co-channel interference
Dragana Krstić, et al.
– Secure communication via an energy-harvesting untrusted relay with imperfect CSI
Hyung Yun Kong, et al.
– A dynamic harmony search-based fuzzy clustering protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks
– Cost estimation of a fixed network deployment over an urban territory
Elie Cali, et al.
– Secure multiuser MISO communication systems with limited feedback link
Berna Özbek, et al.
– Joint sensing time and power allocation in cognitive networks with amplify-and-forward cooperation
Shunling Ruan, et al.
– High-performance software implementations of SCAN decoder for polar codes
Bertrand Le Gal, et al. Continue reading
Vol. 73, n° 3-4, March-April 2018
– Harry Perros, NC State University, USA
– Ioannis Papapanagiotou, Netflix, USA
– Guy Pujolle, UPMC, France Continue reading
Submission deadline: July 10th, 2018 Continue reading
Check out the current Special Issue on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks. All papers are free to reach until April 12th, 2018. Continue reading
Vol. 73, n° 1-2, January-February 2018
– Eric Gourdin, Orange, France
– Deep Medhi, University of Missouri Kansas-City, USA
– Achille Pattavina, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Continue reading
Vol. 72, n° 11-12, November-December 2017
– Improving spectrum efficiency in self-organized femtocells using learning automata and fractional frequency reuse;
Maryam Nasr-Esfahani, Behrouz Shahgholi Ghahfarokhi
– Erasure correction-based CSMA/CA;
Patrick Tortelier, Didier Le Ruyet
– Fronthaul-aware superposition coding for noncoherent transmission in C-RAN downlink;
Seok-Hwan Park, Changick Song
– A new look at AF two-way relaying networks: energy harvesting architecture and impact of co-channel interference;
Nguyen Thanh Luan, Dinh-Thuan Do
– Femtocells in centralized systems: green operation and radio resource management techniques;
– GA3: scalable, distributed address assignment for dynamic data center networks;
Elisa Rojas, Joaquin Alvarez-Horcajo, Isaias Martinez-Yelmo, Jose M. Arco, Juan A. Carral
– Matrix differentiation for capacity region of Gaussian multiple access channels under weighted total power constraint;
Zhao-Xu Yang, Guang-She Zhao, Guoqi Li, Hai-Jun Rong
– Leveraging node gatherings to save cellular resources;
Salah-Eddine Belouanas, Mehdi Bezahaf, kim-Loan Thai, Prométhée Spathis, Marcelo Dias de Amorim
– Relay selection in two-way full-duplex relay networks over Nakagami-m fading channels;
Asil Koç, İbrahim Altunbaş, Abbas Yongaçoğlu
– Crowded spot estimator for urban cellular networks;
Sahar Hoteit, Stefano Secci, Marco Premoli
– Discrimination rate: an attribute-centric metric to measure privacy;
Louis Philippe Sondeck, Maryline Laurent, Vincent Frey Continue reading
Submission deadline: Extended to May 4th, 2018 Continue reading
Vol. 72, n° 9-10, September-October 2017
– B. B. Gupta, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
– Dharma P. Agrawal, university of Cincinnati, USA
– Shingo Yamaguchi, yamaguchi University, Japan
– Nalin A. G. Arachchilage, University of New South Wales, Australia
– Suresh Veluru, United Technologies Research Centre, Ireland
Submission deadline: Extended to February 15th, 2018 Continue reading
Vol. 72, n° 7-8, July-August 2017
– Emmanuel Bertin, Orange Labs, France
– Markus Hofmann, Nokia Bell Labs, USA
– Payam Barnaghi, University of Surrey, UK