Vol. 73, n° 11-12, November-December 2018
– Binary decision-based collaborative spectrum sensing in infrastructure-less cognitive radio network
R. Rajkumari, N. Marchang
– Average power allocation based sum-rate optimization in massive MIMO systems
S. Dahiya, A. Kumar, A. K. Singh
– An automated sensor nodes’ speed estimation for wireless sensor networks
F. Somaa, I. E. Korbi, C. Adjih, L. A. Saidane
– An analytical derivation for second-order blind separation of two signals
A. M. B. Meziane, T. Chonavel, A. Aïssa-El-Bey, A. Belouchrani
– Mobility management approaches for SDN-enabled mobile networks
M. A. Khan, X. T. Dang, T. Dörsch, S. Peters
– A novel cost optimization method for mobile cloud computing by dynamic processing of demands based on their power consumption
H. Yeganeh, A. Salahi, M. A. Pourmina
– An enhanced deterministic beacon advertising algorithm for building TSCH networks
I. Khoufi, P. Minet
– Grant-sizing-differentiated bandwidth allocation algorithm for the coexistence of ONUs with and without wavelength tunability in WDM/TDM PONs
Y. Yan, C. Gan, Z. Liu, X. Li, H. Qiao
– Designing a secure designated server identity-based encryption with keyword search scheme: still unsolved
M. Noroozi, I. Karoubi, Z. Eslami
– Indoor positioning based on a radiating cable system: a theoretical and experimental evaluation
Jorge A. Seseña-Osorio, Alejandro Aragón-Zavala, Gerardo A. Castañon-Ávila
– Metric anticipation to manage mobility in mobile mesh and ad hoc wireless networks
S. Naimi, A. Busson, V. Vèque, R. Bouallegue Continue reading
Download here the call for papers Submission deadline: June 30, 2019
Download here the call for papers Submission deadline: March 31, 2019
Vol. 73, n° 9-10, September-October 2018
– Luigi Fratta, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
– Mario Gerla, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
– Keun-Woo Lim, Télécom ParisTech, France Continue reading
Vol. 73, n° 7-8, July-August 2018
– Ilhem Fajjari, Orange Labs, France
– Fouad Tobagi, Stanford University, USA
– Yutaka Takahashi, Kyoto University, Japan
Vol. 73, n° 05-06, May-June 2018
– An iterative heuristic approach for channel and power allocation in wireless networks
Giovanna Garcia, et al.
– Video conference in the fog: an economical approach based on enterprise desktop grid
Roman Sorokin, et al.
– Efficient and viable intersection-based routing in VANETs on top of a virtualization layer
Martin López-Nores, et al.
– Outage probability of macrodiversity reception in the presence of Gamma long-term fading, Rayleigh short-term fading and Rician co-channel interference
Dragana Krstić, et al.
– Secure communication via an energy-harvesting untrusted relay with imperfect CSI
Hyung Yun Kong, et al.
– A dynamic harmony search-based fuzzy clustering protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks
– Cost estimation of a fixed network deployment over an urban territory
Elie Cali, et al.
– Secure multiuser MISO communication systems with limited feedback link
Berna Özbek, et al.
– Joint sensing time and power allocation in cognitive networks with amplify-and-forward cooperation
Shunling Ruan, et al.
– High-performance software implementations of SCAN decoder for polar codes
Bertrand Le Gal, et al. Continue reading
Vol. 73, n° 3-4, March-April 2018
– Harry Perros, NC State University, USA
– Ioannis Papapanagiotou, Netflix, USA
– Guy Pujolle, UPMC, France Continue reading
Submission deadline: July 10th, 2018 Continue reading
Check out the current Special Issue on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks. All papers are free to reach until April 12th, 2018. Continue reading
Vol. 73, n° 1-2, January-February 2018
– Eric Gourdin, Orange, France
– Deep Medhi, University of Missouri Kansas-City, USA
– Achille Pattavina, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Continue reading