Vol. 77, n° 3-4, March-April 2022 Content available on Springerlink Lattice-based undeniable signature scheme Swati Rawal1, Sahadeo Padhye1, Debiao He2 (1) Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj, India (2) School of Cyber Science and Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China Abstract In this paper, we propose a lattice-based undeniable signature where […]
Category Archives: Open topics
Vol. 76, n° 11-12, November-December 2021 Content available on Springerlink Joint transmit and receive beamforming for MIMO interference channels using the difference of convex programming Negin Danesh1 · Mansour Sheikhan1 · Behrad Mahboobi2 (1) Department of Electrical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, South Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran (2) Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Communication, Computer, […]
Vol. 76, n° 7-8, July-August 2021 Content available on Springerlink Motor imagery-based neuro-feedback system using neuronal excitation of the active synapses Sumanta Bhattacharyya1,2 · Manoj K. Mukul1 · Ashish Kr. Luhach3 · Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues4,5 (1) BIT Mesra, Ranchi, India (2) Cambridge Institute of Technology, Ranchi, India (3) The PNG University of Technology, […]
Vol. 76, n°1-2 – January-February 2021
Vol. 75, n°5-6 – May-June 2020
Vol. 75, n°1-2 – January-February 2020
Vol. 74, n° 11-12, November-December 2019
This issue features 6 articles, covering to name a few #3DBeamforming #AntLionOptimization #OFDM #MIMO
Vol. 74, n° 05-06, May-June 2019
This issue features 10 articles, covering to name a few #WirelessSensorNetworks #EnergyHarvesting #MarkovModel #MIMO
Vol. 73, n° 05-06, May-June 2018
– An iterative heuristic approach for channel and power allocation in wireless networks
Giovanna Garcia, et al.
– Video conference in the fog: an economical approach based on enterprise desktop grid
Roman Sorokin, et al.
– Efficient and viable intersection-based routing in VANETs on top of a virtualization layer
Martin López-Nores, et al.
– Outage probability of macrodiversity reception in the presence of Gamma long-term fading, Rayleigh short-term fading and Rician co-channel interference
Dragana Krstić, et al.
– Secure communication via an energy-harvesting untrusted relay with imperfect CSI
Hyung Yun Kong, et al.
– A dynamic harmony search-based fuzzy clustering protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks
– Cost estimation of a fixed network deployment over an urban territory
Elie Cali, et al.
– Secure multiuser MISO communication systems with limited feedback link
Berna Özbek, et al.
– Joint sensing time and power allocation in cognitive networks with amplify-and-forward cooperation
Shunling Ruan, et al.
– High-performance software implementations of SCAN decoder for polar codes
Bertrand Le Gal, et al.